List of Markers certainly makes it easier to jump to a spot than searching for
a conditional text tag.

-Lief

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Bill Swallow
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:33 PM
To: Alison Craig
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: FM 9 and the Pending Marker

> I was noodling around on the web yesterday and came across various posts
> (with various dates) of an article by Dr. Ugur Akinci on FM's "Pending"
> Marker option, eg,:
>
> http://www.technicalcommunicationcenter.com/2009/02/22/technical-writing-how-to-use-the-pending-marker-in-framemaker/
>
> The problem is, "Pending" doesn't seem to be one of the Markers available in
> FM9. I could always create my own "Pending" Marker but I wondered if I was
> simply missing something. Does anyone know if this Marker has been removed in
> the latest versions of Frame?

No idea, and I don't have FM9 at my present location to check (it's
home). But, even if you need to create it, it doesn't interrupt the
process outlined in the article. Nice find!

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

This email has been scanned.

This email has been scanned. This e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail
or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message
and any attachments.