From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Graham, Jasmine S
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:35 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Frame X-REFs in Text Inset not Active in Book PDF

Hello Framers,

Structured Frame 8.0 (TCS1), XP, importing procedures written in text insets
into multiple books. I found today that any cross-references within the text
insets are not getting picked up as active cross-references in the book PDF.
Any other normal X-REFs are working fine. No X-REF errors when updating the
book in Frame. All X-REFs are updating correctly (all numbering is correct).
Just can't click these x-ref links in the PDF to jump to the destination
being referenced.

I tried looking at the PDF job options, but didn't see anything obvious. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jasmine Graham

Technical Writer, Research and Development

Wireline Services

Weatherford │ 481 Winscott Road │ Fort Worth │ TX │ 76126

Main: +1.817.249.7200 │ Direct: +1.817.249.7032 │ Fax: +1.817.249.7885 │
Mobile: +1.817.235.3620

jasmine.gra...@weatherford.com │ www.weatherford.com

===============================
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure.
This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others.
Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete
it from your system.
The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or
liability for the unauthorized use,
or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or
message.
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/rick%40rickquatro.com