It should work fine, although you may have to run the installer as Admin.

I ran it under the W7 betas and didn't have any problems, and I've run
both 7 and 9 on production W7 without incident, so it shouldn't be any
kind of problem.

And to ensure compatibility, I'm not 100% sure I'd trust whatever the
IT guys come up with as far as CDs go -- there's a "fixed for Vista"
version of 8 on the Adobe download site that I'd use before I
installed from an old CD, although I'd certainly go with whatever key
code they provide.

Art Campbell
               art.campb...@gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.