Well, this is a fairly common problem... you should get some hits and
diagnostics if your google fu is strong.

But to summarize some of the top things to check:
* You don't mention what OS you're running under Bootcamp. If it's XP,
have you installed the MS hotfix for PostScript printers? Info at:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2008/07/hotfix_for_framemaker_1.html
The fix is at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952909/en-us

* Is the Acrobat logical printer set as your system default?
* If the crash happens consistently on the same page, have you looked
at that page for odd graphics or other anomolies?
* If you have any content imported from Word or other programs, have
you saved the .fm file as .mif, opened that, and saved it over the .fm
to remove any hidden control characters?
* Are you using SaveAsPDF from Frame? Is the behavior the same when
you Print to the Adobe printer?

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell