First of all, good for you for asking such a basic question - I wonder how many
other people get emails from this list and don't understand how the process
works.

This discussion list runs entirely through email.

When you send a question to "framers@lists.frameusers.com," it goes through
email to everyone on the list. If someone is inclined to answer, they send the
answer to that same email address. Then everyone on the list sees the answer.

You might get fifteen answers to your question, or you might get none,
depending on who is busy and who knows the answer.

If you yourself know the answer to a question, you email a reply, usually with
to "framers" goes to everyone on the list.

If you omit the "framers" email address from your reply, then it only goes to
the person who asked.

A reminder of the basic instructions appear at the bottom of every "framers"
email. If you want to quit the list, you use the "unsubscribe" email address
described there.

RS.