Ah, that might be it. I did delete old insets and add new ones, but I
generally left the anchor tag. I'll try this over the weekend and let you
know.

Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates
RMIMA Secretary
www.RMIMA.org <http://www.rmima.org/>

  _____