Ant - I seem to recall that the default paper sizes are stored in the
printer driver settings, and remember that Windows printer drivers have
3 locations where the 'default' is defined!

1. Select the Adobe PDF printer, then right mouse click and select
Properties
2. Click Printing Preferences button, and the Adobe PDF printing
preferences will appear
3. Modify the settings and click OK
4. Click the Advanced tab, then "Printing defaults" button.   The 'Adobe
PDF Printing Defaults' dialog is shown.
5. Modify the settings and click OK
6. Click the device settings tab, and then select the "Form to tray
assignment"
7. Shutdown and reboot Windows [probably not required, but hey, it's
Windows]

I think we should petition Adobe so that if they decide to sell us 'UK
English' versions of the software, then the software should come
pre-defined with UK English default settings.

// Simon BUCH -- M-AIS