I only know of applying 2 passwords - one to open & one to print or do changes.
It's in the Properties of the PDF once created, Security tab.

________________________________
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Diana Stock
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:37 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: OT: assign multiple passwords to PDF

Hello all,

This is a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to assign
multiple passwords for a single PDF file - surfing the web and I cannot find
anything specific.

Thanks in advance,

Diana Stock
Southwest Airlines
Maintenance Projects Analyst

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally
privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and