One of our software engineers, just now, viewed the BIOS using the Command
Prompt and captured the image with Snag-it. Although he was clearly annoyed
by my bothering him, he muttered to the effect "we do it all the time"

I have no idea what all those lines of code mean, so I stay far away. I'm
content just being a user of software.