Hello,

I am using Adobe FrameMaker 10 as source files for generating the PDF output
and RoboHelp 9 for generating the CHM output.

I am unable to use the Import option in RoboHelp (to import the .fm files) as
the CSS and master pages are very different. The entire look and feel of the
help file changes if I use the import option.

Hence, I started maintaining 2 different sources for 2 different outputs. The
end user documentation both PDF and CHM files require localization. For this, I
must maintain one single source files and generate multiple outputs (Single
Sourcing).

So I wanted to know:

*         Is it possible to maintain single sourcing in the scenario where the
styles are different for PDF and CHM outputs?

*         If Yes, please let us know how to do it?

*         If No, then please suggest an alternative way to do it.

Also, it is mandatory that only one single source file is maintained for
multiple outputs as localization is involved.

Regards,
Mythri