Howdy all,

FrameMaker 7.x, Windows XP

We're saving files as xml. We're using the default isoents folder in the entity
search path (in the FrameMaker application file).

The greater than, ">", character does not get converted to the > entity.
Other entities, such as "<" do convert properly (in this case, to the &lt;
entity). The > symbol is entered as plain text.

I can create a new entity with a different name (adding it to the r/w rules and
the entity file) and convert the ">" to that new name, but I can't use the iso
standard name.

Is this a known issue?

It's only a concern because I don't know how many other entities are not being
exported properly.

Thanks,
Mark O'Connor