Folks, last call (I promise ... I will not bug you all anymore about this) on
these before I put them on eBay ...

Anybody want to buy these?

From: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net)
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:59 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: This may not be a completely appropriate post for this list ...

... so please forgive me in advance. I figured I would give people here a shot
at this first - before putting it on eBay.

I have three licenses of FrameMaker 7.2 now - one is mine that I have upgraded
over time, but two belong to machines that were for ex-employees who left some
years ago. These machines have been re-purposed for other uses (not clear if
the FM licenses were properly de-activated first) and the disks were wiped
clean.

Thus, I have two FM 7.2 licenses that I would like to sell (to justify an FM9
to FM10 upgrade cost). These *should* be activatable, since they were probably
only installed once before. I can also provide a license transfer letter (on
company letterhead) for use with Adobe if needed.

So, would anyone here be interested in purchasing one or both of these licenses
at all (UNITED STATES ONLY PLEASE)? I am asking $175 each (or make me a
reasonable offer), plus $15 shipping in the US. You would get the *original*
Adobe installation disk with the license key on the back, and an unopened
(still shrink-wrapped), *printed* FM 7 manual that came with those purchases
that we made.

Please be aware that FM 7.2 is now old, and is not upgradeable to FM10 at one
shot - you would probably have to purchase some intermediate upgrades first, if
they are available at all!

But, if anyone needs additional 7.2 licenses, this is a simple way to get them!
:)