Hi All,
I would like to have a few more options as to my custom Table Footnote symbols.
Currently, if I define a "Custom" option  in the Format>Document>Numbering>
Table Footnote Tab with the definition of *\d\D, FM uses a star, a dagger and
then a double dagger for my footnote symbols in that order.
I tried inserting \xa7 \ax8, \xa9 and \xaa and got a Beta, then a few copyright
symbols and then a register trademark symbol - but what I wanted were club,
diamond, heart and spade.
Does anyone know how I can get a proper list of options for defining these
Custom symbols for table footnotes? I've checked the character sets but FM
doesn't seem to use the standard char sets.

I'm currently using FM8 from TCS1 on WinXP SP2

Thanks,
Orly.