Hi Judy...

You're probably looking for this ..

http://blogs.adobe.com/tcs/2011/08/extendscript-estk/new-f-10-estk-doc.html

Cheers,

...scott

Judy wrote:
Fellow Framers,

I'm interested in learning to write scripts to run in Framemaker to automate/eliminate some of those tedious, repetitive tasks that seem to crop up.

I've been reading about Javascript on the W3Schools site and I found the "Adobe Introduction to Scripting" document, which is a good start, but I need more particularly about scripting in FM (I think). In this Adobe document, it states "Adobe provides scripting references for many applications. The references are located on you installation CD.", however I downloaded my software online. There is no installation CD.

Does anyone have information about this set of documentation? Other recommendations for information to get me on my way?

Thanks for your help.
Judy Bragg
Technical Writer
HYPACK, Inc.