What determines the format of the cross reference in the related link, as
generated when saving a DITAmap to Composite FM document?

In my EDD I have defined the format of the fm-linktext to be in all contexts

'Use cross-reference format: Paranum_and_Paratext_on_Page'

But the document still uses 'DITA Default Format'.

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant, Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in
FrameMaker

 <http://www.ditatools.com/> NLDITA Winter 2011 - December 2011 in Utrecht -
Special about localization and translation of DITA and XML content

 <http://www.ditatools.com/> NLDITA Tools 2012 - April 2012 in Utrecht -
Tools and best practices for Authoring, Managing and Publishing

 <http://www.ie12.org/> NLDITA Information Energy 2012 - june 2012 in
Utrecht and Ghent - DITA and topic based information development

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
 <mailto:i...@idtp.eu> i...@idtp.eu