Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind words about the FrameMaker 8 book. (link: http://www.scriptorium.com/books/publishing-fundamentals-unstructured-framemaker-8/)

We canceled the structured FrameMaker 8 book for two major reasons:

* Sales of the unstructured book were disappointing.
* Adobe's product release cycle accelerated to the point where we couldn't keep up. We were worried that by the time we got the FM 8 content done, FM 9 would already be released.

We have discussed the book issue with Adobe several times, but have been unable to come up with a solution that works for all parties.

If there's someone on this list who is interested in taking on the book updates, feel free to contact me off-list.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah S. O'Keefe President
oke...@scriptorium.com toll free (US/Canada): 866 605 9677
direct: +919 433 2602 Skype: okeefe.scriptorium
blog: www.scriptorium.com/blog twitter: sarahokeefe