Hi to all:

I've been asked to train a few people in structured authoring in Frame 9 or 10,
specifically for use with DITA. I'd like to know
what the interest is in a course like this one:

www.publishingsmarter.com/training/adobe-framemaker-training/framemaker-and-dita-for-authors-creating

Generally there are two options that I'm looking at. One is for an online
version of the course. I already have delivered it in this
fashion often, and am looking to do another course on Thu/Fri April 26/27,
2012. The session would also be recorded so that after
the training you can review the materials for several months as needed. You
also get a copy of this book:

www.publishingsmarter.com/resources/books-and-articles/framemaker

If you are interested in attending the online course, please email me for more
information.

The training will address DITA and cover both FrameMaker 9 and 10. In addition,
if you need to learn about Structured FrameMaker,
but aren't using DITA, the majority of the ideas still apply.

Lastly, if two or more people from the same company register there are
discounts available.

Thanks to all,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden