Hello everyone!

My name is Michelle DiPoala, I'm a Director at EditShare (www.editshare.com)
and we are seeking a Boston-area based contractor or part-time Technical Writer
who is experienced in structured Framemaker.

EditShare is a small company with a worldwide customer base. We are a
manufacturer of an end-to-end suite of media management solutions. Our servers
are installed in TV stations, networks and post-production houses in every
industry from sports to universities. If you know any video editors working in
Avid or Final Cut, chances are they've come across an EditShare server in the
video suite by now. EditShare was the first (and only!) non-Avid solution to
offer Avid Project sharing, and the first storage solution to support 10
Gigabit Ethernet, the first to offer true Project Sharing for Apple Final Cut
Pro and the first to deliver a portable shared storage solution that news crews
can install in a newsvan and take on the road.

It's a very exciting time to join up with us, we have nearly doubled our staff
in the last year and are poised for some very big things. Please check out our
website and email me resumes or questions!

Thank you!

md
md
Michelle DiPoala