Probably, but I already own MIF2Go and have it generating compatible
XHTML. The challenge is doing it in bulk, converting a whole
FrameMaker book to a Confluence space.

I only mentioned WebWorks because ePublisher Designer has
off-the-shelf support for Confluence, so it seems like the obvious
choice, and maybe would be if you were using Confluence 3.x.