From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Chris Despopoulos
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 4:41 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FM10 crashes saving book as HTML, inserts rogue word

I can't say anything about the crash.  But I can say that the inconsistencies
when saving as HTML may have to do with your book-wide HTML setup.  The first
document in the book should have two sets of HTML setup flows, one for the
document and one for the book.  Look at your ref pages in that first file --
you should see two versions of each HTML setup table.  Make sure both are in
sync.  My guess is they are not.

About the crash, I would try making a special book using your files, but with
only the first file in the book, then try that.  See if it crashes.  If it
does, then zip it up and send it to the team in India.  You would be doing us
all a favor.  If it doesn't crash, add files one-by-one until you get the
crash. Then delete files EXCEPT that culprit until it's the only one.  Still
crashes?  You might have something odd in that file -- try mif-washing it.
Othersies, zip it up and send it to India!

Cheers              cud