Esteemed colleagues,

I am running unstructured Frame10 (10.0.2.914) on Windows 7.

I have a character style called CrossRef that applies a font (Verdana), size,
and color (Blue) to a crossref link. However, it won't stick. When I recompile
the book, the character style reverts to the Default Font (Times New Roman) but
keeps the size and the color.

This one baffles me. Can anyone help me understand what's going on? Thanks.

Tom

Tom Scalise
Manager, Technical Documentation

Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
3950 RCA Boulevard, Suite 5001
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
U.S.A.
T   +1 561 622 5416
F   +1 561 622 9938
thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com<mailto:thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com>
cid:image001.gif@01CBDF0D.2B428620]<http://www.crossmatch.com/>

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.
prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.

<<inline: image003.jpg>>