Hi Robert -

The reason there are some questions about mobile apps, smartphones, and tablets within the survey is that we are studying all aspects of cloud and mobile computing within a single, unified survey for our entire capstone course. Some folks are focusing on handheld devices, some are focusing on cloud-based data, and Heidi and I are focusing on cloud-based applications (like Salesforce).

Hope that helps to clarify why certain questions came up during the survey.