Here's an AutoIt macro for adding a column and resizing it. Install AutoIt (free). Find "Any Table" and copy the desirted "table column width" before running the macro.
Let me know if you need any help running it.

*; Adds a column to the right of each table
; Find "Any Table" and copy a "table column width" before running this macro

Dim $max
Dim $x = 1

$max = InputBox("","How many iterations?","5")
WinActivate("Adobe FrameMaker")
WinWaitActive("Adobe FrameMaker")
While $x <= $max
   Sleep(200) ; pause 100 milliseconds
   Send("^+f") ; find next (CTRL+SHIFT+f)
   Sleep(200) ; pause 100 milliseconds
   Send("{ESC}tme") ; move insertion point to rightmost cell
   Sleep(200) ; pause 100 milliseconds
   Send("{ESC}tcr") ; add column to the right
   Sleep(200) ; pause 100 milliseconds
   Send("^v") ; paste (CTRL+v)
   $x = $x + 1
WEnd
*

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133

I havea twochapters in a guide that I am currently working on that have over 100 tables each. The format for the tables was supposedly locked down, but now, I have been asked to add an additional column to every table. It would be the last(right-most column) in the table and it must have width of 1.25". Is there a way to semi-automate this process as at all in Framemaker? If I were copying rows that would be one thing as Framemaker gives you the optionabout the location topaste copied table rowsbut not w/ columns. Right now, I am just pointing and clicking and using the Insert column and Resize column options and at this rate, I will burn half a day!

Thanks,

TVB

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/shmuelw1%40gmail.com