My group purchased TCS3.5 and a support plan with 2-year free upgrades on April
27, 2012, since this is a new product for us we wanted to purchase the latest
version. After seeing this post, I inquired from Adobe why we did not get an
upgrade notification. Their first answer was that TCS 4 was released on April
26, 2012 and the upgrade notification went out this same day, the day before we
purchased TCS 3.5. Their answer as to why we purchased TCS 3.5, that was
version we requested (not once did they try to upsell to the newer version). We
did not know that it was even available to purchase until I saw this post,
Adobe did not bother to let us know then nor did they mention it in the 6-weeks
of multiple support calls after we purchased TCS 3.5. During that timeframe,
their website did not even mention TCS 4 it still had TCS 3.5 displayed.  After
some tailchasing, they had to push our request up the line and we finally got
the upgrade license today.

It's sad that we, the users, have to find out through user support forums to
get service and upgrade notices that we paid top-dollar for Adobe to provide to
us.

David Coe
Sr. Technical Editor

General Dynamics Information Technology
National and Homeland Security Division
Integrated Security & Instrumentation Solutions - Live Training Ranges
12249 Science Drive, Suite 130
Orlando, Florida  32826