Hello Framers,

Hope you are well. I noticed that some users have reported their observations
with slow performance when publishing to PDF with FrameMaker 11 as compared to
the previous version of FrameMaker. I wanted to let you know that we have not
found such issues when doing internal testing and our customers also did not

However, we wanted to work with you to iron out any potential issues there may
be. So, if you are seeing a performance slowdown on your side, we would like to
test some more with your files and investigate the issue you may be facing. It
will be great if you can send your sample files (along with any details on
steps, your environment etc. which will help reproduce the issue) to
me...@adobe.com<mailto:me...@adobe.com> and cc me. Thanks for your cooperation
and we look forward to working with you to resolve any issues there may be.

Thanks,

Kapil Verma
Sr. Product Manager - FrameMaker | FrameMaker Publishing Server
O: +91-120-2444711 x 34505

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/category/framemaker
http://twitter.com/KapilVermaAdobe<http://twitter.com/#!/KapilVermaAdobe>
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/