Nope, defining my own colors isn't an option in this case. Working in Frame9, I'm importing (not by reference but by creating a copy) an Excel file containing Excel's red strikeout and green colors to distinguish new and deleted text, so all resulting text is formatted as an override to Frame's Body tag. Tagging changed/deleted text in hundreds of pages of table rows isn't an option either, so I can't use a custom color definition. As Rick pointed out, it looks like Frame won't budge on its idea of what "green" is. Thanks everyone for your help.

Carol