The one proviso is that the originating FM doc can't change in any way after
the review PDF is created if you hope to merge comments back into it later.

________________________________
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Matt Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:04 PM
To: Deanna Korth
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Collaborate with PDF-based roundtrip reviews?

Hi Deanna
First, they released Acrobat XI today or yesterday, so you'll likely be doing
your work with XI instead of X.

Next, you'll need Acrobat Pro on the machine producing the PDF, and from there
you can initiate reviews with your team using anything from Reader (9 or above)
to Acrobat Pro (9 or above). If I recall correctly, this has been true since
Acrobat 5 or so.

I have successfully run reviews with this setup and then  migrated comments
back into the FM document (FM 10 and 11) with the supplied workflow, which is a
fraction of the effort required to manually apply changes to the original FM
document.

-Matt
@mattrsullivan

On Oct 17, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Deanna Korth