At 17:31 +0000 1/11/12, Gillian Flato wrote:

>I inherited some legacy docs that are filled with old, obsolete conditions. I
>want to clean them out from a book level and have a clean template with only
>relevant conditions.

Although he doesn't currently seem to offer something specific for this, Steve
Kubis at Silicon Prairie Software probably has the capability to create what
you want: maybe worth having a word with him? He did the same for me a couple
of years back when I needed to clean up a few thousand color definitions - now
available as his 'color tools' plugin.

<http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com>

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]