2012-12-10-01T12:55Z

All -

Please help dispel my ignorance or refresh my memory.  I use FrameMaker on a
"PC," but I've read that some die-hard users of FrameMaker who have Mac
workstations are still using it.  So, as they might say in the City of New
York, "Not for nothin', but . . ." please answer a few questions.

  1.  What was the last version of FrameMaker for the Mac that was released,
and when was it released?

  2.  If FrameMaker is still running on Mac workstations, how is that done?

  3.  For FrameMaker still running on Mac workstations, what is the latest
version and when was it released?

¡Thanks!
Dave Stamm