 Subject: Re: Pagination FM 11
From: m...@mattrsullivan.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:07:57 -0800
To: j...@hypack.com
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

Ah, if I understand correctly, the problem is with your FM pagination settings.
Your files may need to have Format > Page Layout > Pagination settings changed
to Don't Change Page Count. I'm not sure whether Double or Single-Sided is best
for your purposes…your mileage may vary!

-Matt
Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning
twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840