A few others in the forum are likely to disagree.... but I think it sucks.
:-)

There have always been issues with it over the years and releases, so much
so that I just quit using it myself (still have to use it to debug for
others) in the FM7 time frame because it was too buggy. It has always used
an arcane interface that, when it works, uses a totally different method of
specking and creating the PDF file than printing to the Acrobat logical
printer instance. It is much improved in the 11 release, but I still
haven't gotten into the habit of using it at all.

I follow the KISS principle and just print to the Acrobat printer. It's
more controllable and more stable, IMHO than its evil twin.

Bottom line is if the SaveAs PDF isn't working for you, try printing to the
Acrobat printer instead; it's become a basic debugging step to determine if
the problem is in the output generation or in the files.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.