Hi, Jeremy.

With regard to selecting only some text from a lengthy .fm file to turn into .html files, how does mif2go offer better control? I assume I would still need to indicate heading level at which to split the .fm files, and conditional text to mask unwanted text.

Does mif2go make either of those actions unnecessary?

Thanks.

On 03/01/13, Jeremy H. Griffith<jer...@omsys.com> wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:54:04 -0600 (CST), Nancy Allison
><ma...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Is there any other approach to chunking text that I'm missing?

Yes, use a product that really works with Frame as it is,
like Mif2Go... and avoid all the pain you describe, and
that would be required for all the responses so far, in
one fell swoop. ;-)

<jer...@omsys.com> http://mif2go.com/