Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:16:23 -0500
From: jow...@magma.ca
To: danny.g.gr...@noaa.gov
Subject: Re: FrameMaker 10 to FrameMaker 11
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

We haven't experienced any problems since we upgraded a few months ago. The ability to edit the XML directly is a welcome improvement.

On 2013-03-05 09:12, Danny Green - NOAA Federal wrote:
All,

We are considering upgrading from FrameMaker 10 to 11.  I have seen some issues on this list concerning 11.  We use Structured FrameMaker to develop our documents and then post online and print from PDF. Is the move adviseable?

Thanks

Danny

--
Danny Green
National Weather Service Technical Writer

_______________________________________________ You are currently subscribed to framers as craig...@hotmail.com. Send list messages to framers@lists.frameusers.com. To unsubscribe send a blank email to framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com or visit http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/craigede%40hotmail.com Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.