I'm sure the folder name was just a typo on Rick's part. The folder is configui. Create a text file called customui.cfg to hold the commands.

The other files you mentioned can be edited, too, but it's best to put all your customizations in the customui.cfg file. FrameMaker reads it last, and overwrites definitions loaded from the other files. So if an entry doesn't work out, you can delete it and FrameMaker will return to default behavior without having to reenter the original values. It's much easier to test and make changes that way, and easier to move your customizations to future FM versions.

Mike Wickham