Wouldn't that be managed all over in RH, not FM? BTW - I think you'll need TCS4
to create HTML5 multi-screen help that acts responsively.

________________________________
From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Steve Whalley
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:19 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Formatting - setting font size to a percentage rather than a point size

Hi All,

We're starting to use TCS3.5 to create help builds (using RoboHelp 9) from
FrameMaker(10) files. To enable Web scaling of size (which is good for: the
visually impaired, smartphones and tablets) we'd like to set the font sizes to
percentages (for example, 100% =Body, Heading2 =120%, Heading1=140%). However,
I can't see/find out how to do this. The Paragraph and Character Designers only
seem to allow you to set point sizes. The FrameMaker help mentions the 'Font
Pod', but I couldn't see/understand how this might be used. Any thoughts or
suggestions would be very welcome.

Many thanks - Steve

Steve Whalley
Technical Author
KSS Fuels

________________________________
The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by KSS
Fuels is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately.
Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and
may be unlawful. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
originator and do not necessarily represent those of KSS Fuels.

Although KSS Fuels has made every reasonable effort to ensure that this message
and any attachments contain no viruses and have not been intercepted or
amended, it can not make any assurances to this effect.

Knowledge Support Systems Limited, trading as KSS Fuels, Registered in England
& Wales under Company No. 2800886
Registered Office: St. James's Buildings, 79 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6SS,
United Kingdom.