Have you guys tried this website:

https://licensing.adobe.com

I was able to download my old software from there.

-Gillian

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Jane Sheedy
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:24 AM
To: Tammy Van Boening
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Adobe Product Nightmare for Acrobat 9 - Will someone from Adobe
step up to the plate?

Me too, same scenario. I am going to scour the house for the CD. But I have
moved twice since the install. I have not called (don't have time for that).
Long term customer using their professional products home and work. I have
licenses for everything.

It was their update that caused the problem and they could do an update to
solve the problem (because my work installs had the same problem and they did
have a solution that didn't involve media). It is irresponsible and frustrating.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Tammy Van Boening