Hi Arnis

Fortunately, properly prepared EPS is not that bad at all. As you very well
know I'm pretty happy with PostScript :-)

Anyway, in graphics production of year 2013 it's no less than *very* easy - by
accident or lack of knowledge - to mix an unsuitable PDF into a FM-workflow,
e.g. a perfectly legal PDF from Illustrator or InDesign that contain objects
that doesn't easily reproduce with 1:1 object conversion to the PostScript
imaging model.

It's been a long time since I commented on anything here, but I'm still lurking
:-)

Let me use this opportunity to encourage Adobe to implement true PDF-library
support into FM !!!

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jacob Schäffer  |  Chief Developer
Grafikhuset (House of Graphics)