Let me be more specific. I am new to Framemaker but I am taking the time to
learn it. Im looking to clarify the uses of  Pods.

I have read that Pods are frequently used dialog boxes that have an interface
designed to simplify your work.

When I look at the panel and pods, whats the advantage of making it "easier" to
use Pods when i have panels ? I know I don't have much experience, but I tried
to learn more on the Internet and all I see is moving pods/panels around to
make your workspace easier. Also, is their any efficiency  to using Pods rather
then panels ? I guess what Im looking for are Framers who have experience and
can give me their insight on their own experience and to get motivated to use
them.

Thank you

Sam from Montreal, Canada