Oops, sorry I forgot to say what the problem is: I keep getting Security
Warnings from Acrobat, saying "The document is trying to connect to
file:///c:/demo/filename.pdf  If you trust the site choose Allow. If you
don't, choose Block.

So, the question is: how can I get rid of these security warnings? The
hyperlinks go to documents which I created, so I know they're OK.

As I wrote in my original post, I checked Edit > Preferences > Trust
Manager for hyperlinks to web sites, but I don't know whether there is
similar preference for hyperlinks to local docs?

Thanks.

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu