The "Font is not available" message appears when I open a particular book file — repeat, book file only. (Then when I then open the book file's files, they all open cleanly.) [FM10, Win7 SP3]
Any ideas about how to fix this (apart from creating a new book file)?

I've tried saving the book file as a MIF, but FrameMaker crashes when I click the Save button.

Also:
• Should I be able to save a book file as a MIF (so that I can rummage around in it)? • Is "Remember Missing Font Names" specific to the individual file, or to the FM installation? (I need to distribute this book file.) • I thought only Numbering and Pagination information was saved in a book file; now it seems that font information is in there as well. What else is saved in a book file?

Mark Lehmann