Hi all,

I'm using a macbook with bootcamp and Parallels. So I can either start up with
Windows (bootcamp) or start Windows (and FM) from within the MacOS using
Parallels. Parallels uses the bootcamp partition so the Windows environment is
the same.

Now the issue is that when I'v been working with FM 11 under Bootcamp and the
next time I start FM 11 under Parallels FM thinks I'm using a trial and I need
to register my FM license. Same the other way round. Anyone else seeing this,
is there a work around?

I don't have this with FM 10 or other licensed software.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Information Energy 2013 – Leading Conference on Innovation in Knowledge and
Information Exchange
IEn2013

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel