This is definitely not for everyone. XSL can make your brain hurt. But if you take it in small doses over time, you might find that it really is useful .. that is .. if you work with XML.

On 7/19/13 3:10 PM, Linda Rose wrote:
So glad to hear someone else say that.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Fred Ridder <docu...@hotmail.com <mailto:docu...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    That may be, but XSL makes my brain bone hurt, big time. Maybe
    I'll just beat my head against the wall for a while and save
    myself even more money.

    -Fred

    Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:40:18 -0700
    From: s...@leximation.com <mailto:s...@leximation.com>
    To: framers@lists.frameusers.com <mailto:framers@lists.frameusers.com>
    Subject: Re: OT: Discount on XSL Course

    Thanks Rick. This does look like a great class and the discount
    makes it even better. I've taken a class from G. Ken Holman and it
    was fantastic (never taken his online class, but this is a lot
    cheaper than the 5-day XSL-FO class I took from him).

    https://www.udemy.com/practical-transformation-using-xslt-and-xpath/

    If you're interested in XSL, I'd jump on this one.

    ...scott