(free; no fluff, no hype, no nonsense; half-hour, starting 10am PDT)

*       PDFs with integrated video/audio
with FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers + Multimedia/Presentation Assistants
Tue, Aug 20

What are the considerations and challenges when creating PDFs with
integrated video/audio for wide distribution?
Using the Spanish-Language Songs collection -- http://microtype.com/Spanish
-- as a case study, I will also demonstrate how different aspects can be
automated using the FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers and
Multimedia/Presentation Assistants.

Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/977408118

*       Customer data collection with PDF Forms
with FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers + Form Assistant, automation of marker
insertion using Extendscript
Wed, Aug 21

PDF forms can be used to collect data from customers or technicians. These
forms can be complex and include multiple fields, enabling the company to
accumulate statistical and other data.

In this webinar, I will demonstrate how to automate the insertion of markers
using Extendscript (FM10/11), how to use FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers + Form
Assistant to create the form, and different methods for handling the
received data.

Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/388066190

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com

FrameMaker/Acrobat/Captivate training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants