Hello

I am using FrameMaker 9 on Windows 7. When I open a particular book, I get the
classic 'unavailable fonts' error on many of the files (followed by 'unresolved
cross-reference' errors, but for now I'm assuming the two are related). When my
colleague opens the same book, he doesn't get any errors. Fair enough, our font
setup might be a little bit different.

FM doesn't report which fonts are causing the problem in the message, so I took
two files, one with the error and one without, and generated a list of fonts
using Special > List Of > References. Both files contain exactly the same fonts
so I can't isolate it to any font in particular. Indeed, the fact one has a
problem with one of the fonts and the other doesn't makes me think the error
itself may be incorrect.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I can do next? It seems
to be one particular book causing the problem.
Checking the 'Remember Missing Font Names' option doesn't stop the problem from
re-occurring.

Thanks in advance.

Pascale