From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Scalise
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:54 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Unwanted items in the TOC

Esteemed colleagues,

I am working in Frame 11.0.0.380 on WIN 7.

I have three unwanted items in my TOC. They appear on the TOC reference page
and they are:

<$paratext> <$pagenum>

<$paratext> <$pagenum>

<$paratext> <$pagenum>

The first one is a ContentsTitleTOC.

The second one is a LOFTitleTOC.

The third is a LOTTitleTOC.

I don't want "Contents" as an entry in the TOC; nor do I want "Figures" and
"Tables" in the TOC. They are separate lists of items that appear at the
beginning of the book immediately after the TOC.

How do I get rid of the three entries in the TOC Reference page and make the
deletion stick? I would appreciate your counsel. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Tom Scalise

Manager, Technical Documentation

Cross Match Technologies, Inc.

3950 RCA Boulevard, Suite 5001

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

U.S.A.

T   +1 561 622 5416

F   +1 561 622 9938

 <mailto:thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com> thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com

 <http://www.crossmatch.com/> Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CBDF0D.2B428620

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by
accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and
all copies of it.   --

<<image001.jpg>>