4 years and counting…going back to a Win only machine is really not even a consideration.

I'm nearly due for another laptop. With video becoming more common, I find my MacBook Air mid-2011 edition needs more graphics power (producing video from Adobe Presenter slows it to a crawl, mostly due to video processing) and I'm limited to 4Gb RAM, which is split across both Mac and Win OS.

So, either a new Air (8Gb RAM, better video, better processor) or a MacBook Pro (likely) are a likely 2013 purchase.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | m...@mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com