The Fm11 Reviewer's Guide has a short blurb about Hunspell. Here's a link to the full PDF (about 60Mb) http://bit.ly/1cKH2pT

Enhanced dictionary support
Acknowledging the global usage of FrameMaker, and the increasing need for
localization, FrameMaker 11 has added to our Proximity dictionary support by
integrating the HunSpell dictionary architecture for increased generic dictionary
support.
Using the spellings and dictionary preferences in the Edit > Preferences dialog,
you can set up the dictionary provider of your choice for different languages.
Also, you can set up Spelling preferences to optimize the FrameMaker Spelling
Checker.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | m...@mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com