FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7, 64 bit
Creative Suite Standard 5
Acrobat: 9.5.5 (and Distiller)

Caveat: This isn't about the pros and cons of the new cloud versions of
Creative Suite...

Our Marketing department has decided to go with the full deal on the cloud
versions of Creative Suite, which I use, albeit in a limited way - mostly
Illustrator, and of course, Acrobat.

If anyone has made that leap, can you speak to some compatibility issues for me?

I use Frame 9 and will continue to do so as the Tech Comm team at a sister
company uses Frame 9 as well (when we upgrade, we'll make the leap together).
So my questions are:

Will Acrobat XI work with Frame 9?
Is Acrobat 9 (my current version) compatible with the updated cloud versions of
Illustrator and Photoshop?
Is it even possible for me to keep Acrobat 9 if I'm using the new cloud CS (ie,
can I just not install Acrobat from the cloud)?

Anyone advice from someone with real life experience (good, bad or otherwise)
that speaks to my situation would be appreciated.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 |
analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559