Matt, thanks for the advise, but I think you misunderstood. My client wants a Word template that matches my Frame template. I don't plan to "parcel" out the work; I'm doing it myself. As the subject line indicates, I want to collaborate with a Word guru, so my post was to find a Word guru on the Framer's list because I'll also be converting the Word-formatted documents to FM. Someone who regularly uses both programs will be able to see both sides of the equation. I just need to ask the Word person some questions, much as I've done with you on RoboHelp. I'm willing to pay for someone's time. I gave an example of the template's numbering scheme to dissuade people who have not mastered Word's numbering from responding. I've had a couple people respond off list, which was what I asked for, so I'm good now. This list is a godsend not only for FM users, but also for folks who have other skills!

Carol