Hi framers:
I need some advice from anyone with FM commercial experience of selling pdf
CDs.

With the advent of the rich media formats, my commercial pdfs are getting
bigger and bigger.
When compiling a final  product should I generate the separate child books
as separate pdfs and then group them before copying the group to the final
CD?.

Would the buyer have problem loading or reading the grouped files, or should
I just use my normal route of creating one huge pdf?

I also think, but do not know, that a customer with a smaller computer might
have a problem with a huge file, although my little laptop does not have a
problem with the single file although it flashes a message "This file is
over 100MB"
Any pointers?
Rob Shell
rsh...@iafrica.com